neděle 18. září 2016

Summer in a Nutshell

I have the longest summer ever and still it was not enough. In this article I sumed up where I travelled in summer 2016.

After long 4 years I finally finished my bachelor degree in major which is quite suitable for me - tourism. I decided to enjoy my summer as much as possible and I started immediately. The day after I had my final state exam I took a plane and went to Lithuania.
I spent there only few days since the main point was National Platform of ESN Lithuania not travelling itself. However, I had time to visit Vilnius, Šiauliai where NP was held and then one day in Klaipéda.

Gedimina's Castle in Vilnius


Entrance to the Republic of Užupis


Cathedral in Vilnius


Šiauliai


Memorial in Klaipéda


Klaipéda


Beach on Curonian Spit
In July it was my pleasure to show some of beauty of my country to a friend from Taiwan and we visited Český Krumlov and Brno together. Between that we went to Lipno nad Vltavou where I finally visited Stezka korunami stromů where you have the view of Lipno dam (web Stezka korunami stromů). I highly recommend to visit Český Krumlov which belongs to UNESCO. But prepare yourself that there are many tourists, on the other hand, views and small streets are just beautiful so it is easy to forget about the crowd.
Český Krumlov




Lipno dam


Stezka korunami stromů and its slide

Since then I was trying to figure out when I set off to Asia. I checked flight tickets so often that I could tell by heart what flights you can choose to get from the Czech Republic and surroundings to Hong Kong.

And then on 21st of July I went to the Prague airport to catch my flight with Emirates. I chose Emirates since I wanted to have a stopover in Dubai. This was also another reason why I was choosing my flight tickets so long.

I spent amazing 22 days by travelling and meeting my friends around Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Ruins of St. Paul's in Macao


Xiaoliuqiu island near Taiwan


National Palace Museum in Taipei


Burj Khalifa in Dubai

Two weeks after my arrival from Asia I went to another little adventure. Actually it was quite big. I went for one week to Norway with my backpack stuffed with a tent, a sleeping bag and plenty of food.

Bryggen in Bergen

Trolltunga

Summer Summary:
Number of days of holiday: 102
Number of flights: 12 (6 in Europe, 6 in Asia)
Number of visited  places: 5 (Lithuania, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Norway)
Taken photos: 3 319
Taken videos: 77
Money spent: who cares about money, travelling is the best investment
Number of memories: countless

What will be next?

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat